Monday, February 11, 2008

Billy's Diary Entry No.3

I've Just received 1000 postcards with a magical photo and the words 'Billy Wiz Magician' written in Russian. The first time I went Belarus I was lucky enough to have 500 postcards donated by http://www.printing.com/, my local printers. This time I've designed and ordered more to last a whole month.

The children over there love to receive these postcards, but most of all, they love to get them autographed as well.

I'm also designing a poster to send to all the orphanages etc that I'll be visiting to let the children know I'm coming, just a little extra to get them excited.

With a badge machine in my office, there will be many hours spent making a few 1000 badges for the children, again, it might be something small, but to these children, it's a precious little souvenir.

I'm always looking for new ideas, I'm thinking off taking magical colouring pictures for the children to colour in. I'd like to take a few hundred packs of small crayons or colouring pencils with me to give away. If you have any contacts in the stationary business who could offer anything like this, please email me graeme@makesamile.co.uk Many thanks.

Keep Smiling :)
Graeme (Billy Wiz)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the courage to do something as rewarding as this. I don't think I could bear the thought of seeing children so unhappy. I applaud you Billy Whiz.

Mrs Carole Molesworth

Anonymous said...

Thank you for you kind comments Carole.