Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Billy's Diary entry No.5

Well, today's the day. A year in the planning and I'm getting ready to go. Couldn't sleep last night, too excited. Up at 4am.

I've had huge problems trying to sort out my luggage. I have two large suitcases, one is full to the brim with magic and balloons, the other is half full with magic and balloons and a small section for clothing and essentials. The trouble is, the airlines allow 20kg, I've paid in advance for an extra 20kg, giving me a total of 40kg. After packing everything I needed, it came to about 55kg. I've had to take out most of my clothing leaving just the basics and also take out many of the balloons, I think I did over estimate how many balloons I would require. I've gone from 12,000 down to about 8,000, hoping that's going to be enough. So I've now got the luggage down to about 45kg, still overweight, but I'm hoping the airlines might let me off, if not I'll have get my wallet out. :(

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get an internet connection in Belarus, or be able to get to an internet cafe to upload information about my tour. Please keep popping back here to see my progress. Hopefully, there will be many photos too.

Don't forget, tickets are now on sale for this years variety show in August. They're selling fast and will guarantee to sell out before the date, so no tickets will be available on the day. For ticket sales, please visit http://www.makeasmile.co.uk/

While I'm in Belarus, my wife Jill is still taking enquiries and party bookings for when I return. Please call her on 01752 519529. Tell her her husband sends his love, I'll miss her loads while away.

I should be contactable via email, any comments or questions about the tour, please email me at magic@billywiz.biz I won't be able to answer any magic show enquiries via email as I won't have my diary.

Best wishes, :) Keep smiling, :) I will with these kids in Belarus. :)

Graeme (Billy Wiz)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the tour Graeme, love you loads and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Love you

Your little sis

xxx