Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Billy Update by Emazdad

Hello everyone, not Billy this time, it's Emazdad posting on Billy's behalf.

Like all of you I'm keen to find out what my mate Billy's been up to, This evening he texted me requesting I post on his blog explaining why he hasn't updated it as much as he'd hoped.

Unfortunatly he's in the middle of nowhere, and can't get a web connection anywhere and so can't update his diary, as soon as he can get connected he'll update us with his travels so far..

He's asked me to say He's very tired, both physically and emotionally, but at the same time having a great time bringing huge smiles to the children's faces.

I'm sure we all wish him well, Keep up the great work Mate

Emazdad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Billy. Love you and miss you. Little sis xxx